CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blog Challenge-Day 14- A current t.v. show you are addicted to



Okay I'm a GLEEK,
I admit it and I'm Proud of it!!
I didn't fall in love with the show at it's debut, or even shortly after it began, It took me awhile, and I can't believe what I missed out on! Well not Exactly! Nathan bought the whole 1st season and it didn't take me long to catch up on all the previous episodes. I think that the last episode aired last Tuesday. Now what will I do?? Watch Re-runs, I guess. I might just Cry.
 I secretly want to marry Mr. Schue. & Finn! So SO HOT!!!    
Puck is Freakin Hot as well!
I can't stand Santana, Brittney is Hilarious, I kinda Like Rachael but she, drives me nuts as well! I want Sue to be Fired, and that's how Stacy C's it! Sorry Sue!
Oh Glee How I Love Thee!!! And will be a Faithful fan til the End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment