CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blog Challenge-Day 23- 15 Facts About Me

1. I'm the 2nd oldest of 5 Kids. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister, Whom I absolutely Adore
2. I Love working with Children
3. Peanut Butter M&M's are a weakness of mine
4. I have lost 65 Pd's this year
5. I have 1 Niece and hope to have more someday. HINT HINT :)
6. I want to get Married and have a family
7. I love Holidays and family time
8. I hate that I'm shy and under confident.
9. I love Baking
10. I want to learn to swim really good
11. I shattered my Ankle on 08-08-08
12. I love to be crafty and create fun things
13.I want to be a cake decorator some day
14. Someday I'll go to England
15. Being a member of the LDS church is one of my Greatest blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment