CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Challenge-Day 7- Your Dream Wedding

                                    
I think every little girl dreams of her wedding day, from the time she is able too understand what a Wedding is!    I have just had a few extra years to "DREAM".
I think my dream wedding would be to find the "Perfect" man for me and get married in a Beautiful Temple.  I have always wanted an Outdoor wedding reception, so that would mean a spring or summer wedding. I used to think I cared about all the colors and small details, but as I have gotten older, those things don't seem quite as important. Now don't get me wrong I will certainly care when the time comes. I'll most definitely want the Perfect Man, the perfect dress, the flowers, a fancy cake, and all the other things, that make a wedding special.  Is that Too much for a Girl to ask for?? I think NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment