CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things!! Ok Maybe more than a few



Well to Begin I Love the Sound of Music and this song and I secretly wish I was a Von Trapp Family singer :)
I thought it'd be fun to list some of my Favorite things today, instead of taking a much needed Sunday Nap!
 Here goes in No particular order
* Chocolate, Especially English Choc -YUM
*My Niece- She makes me smile so much, and I can't wait to meet her Baby BROTHER :) :)
*White Chip Macadamia Nut cookies from Subway
*Dirty Dancing the Original- I Love You-Patrick Swayze!!
*My Family- I'm so Lucky- Shh- they are pretty Lucky too :)
*Otter Pops- Pink, Blue and Orange- OK Green too, just not red!
*Music- current faves-Rolling in the Deep(Adele) Price tag(Jessie J & B.o.B) Lazy Song(Bruno Mars) Friday(Glee Version) Jar of Hearts & Bang Bang Bang(Christina Perri) Just to name a few
* Mowing the Lawn and how great it looks and smells afterward
*Tanning
*Girls Camp- Oh the Memories. Can you say "Chubby Bunny??" I CAN
*Glee
*Pink-Anything and Everything- Except my Meat!!
*Lemonberry Slush's from Sonic
*Massages
*Holidays spent with Family
* Burping LOUD- Oh I know "Not Very Ladylike"- Who Say's I'm trying to be Ladylike??
*Friends- They make life, so much better
*Fishing and and eating fried chicken with worm guts on my hands :) My Grandpa taught me it's OKAY
* Being Crafty
*BAKING- Something I absolutely LOVE
*Working with Special Needs Kids
*Playing Board games
*Dandelions
*Testimony Meetings around the Fire
*Peas from the Garden- Never Cooked, Just Fresh
*President. Hinckley & David B. Haight- 2 of my All time Favorite Men, and my new Favorites Elder. Jeffery R. Holland and Elder. David A Bednar- The rest are pretty great as well
* Holding soft squishy Babies
*Swimming & SUMMERTIME!!
*BBQ's
* Smelling Spring Blossoms
*Remember the Titans & The Blindside
*Jamba Juice- Caribbean Passion
* My Cell Phone- I'd be Lost without it. Sad but true
*My Chacos & Painted Toenails
*Thunderstorms & Someday Kissing in the Rain(maybe it's not as Romantic as it seems!!) I'll let ya know:)
*Grey's Anatomy & Biggest Loser
* Camping and Roasting Starbursts and Cinnamon Bears and Marshmallows all seperate of Course
* Feeling Safe
* Singing at the top of my Lungs- EVEN if I sound Like a Goat!! 
*Laughing until I Cry or Pee- Eww that has Never Happened : /
* Reading Scriptures and understanding them! Doesn't happen enough :(
* Acting Crazy
*What about Bob? The Ghost and Mr. Chicken and Mr. Boogedy
* Missionary Homecoming's
* Accomplishing hard things
* Church Leaders
* Party Planning
*Chick Flicks
*Making & Eating Cheesecake

Okay I think I could go on but I'll stop!! This was pretty fun to see how Blessed I am

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Made me smile. Thanks for sharing your favs!! My fav is how gorgeous you looked at church yesterday! And how sweet and great you are!

    ReplyDelete