CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

BIG BONES



Big Boned!!  I Absolutely HATE this saying ,when it comes to people's Weight, Especially my own. Who wants to hear that they " Are Pleasantly Plump or BIG BONED"?! I sure didn't want to, BUT
I've been doing some thinking lately and for almost a month, I have been Really emotional. Life with Willow (Grandma) has been Less than fun, and I have had so many emotions running through my head. I LOVE Willow So Much and have been so thankful for the good times, and the laughs, I know someday, I'll look back and be so grateful for ALL my time spent with her, even the less than glamorous times! Are you wondering where I'm Going with the Bones??    
This past 2 weeks, have become way more physical, when it comes to caring for Willow. She has become really dependant and is needing A lot of Physical help, It is Exhausting and I am honestly beat. I have cried so much, because I feel physically, mentally and emotionally tired, and I wish I could do more, but I can't!! It's so hard to feel like you are Failing the one person who counts on you!!
Anyways back to the Bones, I know that if I Didn't have these Big Bones, I would Not be able to do the things that are required of me at this point in the game, so because I'm trying to find the positive in the current situation, I am Grateful that I have Big Strong Bones, so I can lift and help the Willow out where she needs!!  Love Ya Willow


1 comment:

  1. That is a great way to look at it. Me too!! I love your big boned guts.

    ReplyDelete