CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011



Dear Mr. Benjamin Franklin,
I feel like I need to let you in on a little secret. I think I Love You!! Okay maybe that's a little(Or A Lot) Creepy. "Frankly" you are Not my type, but I'm seriously so happy when I have one of you tucked nicely in my Pocket. Who says money can't buy happiness??  I may just disagree here!! I'm kinda shallow, I know!! But I need to tell you just one more thing. I think my love for you, grew just a little more when I stumbled upon this quote last night, in the most unlikely of places, Facebook!!

"While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us."  Benjamin Franklin

Thank You for being such a Wise Man
Love Your Admirer,
 Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stacy, I love you, but BOOOO to BF. I prob just failed my mid-term all about him and his stupidness. Stupid stupid-head. hahaha jk He was okay... i guess... But you. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't Love him, I just love Money and this Quote :)
    P.s. You are the Best

    ReplyDelete