CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dear Intex

To Whom it May concern,
I am Extremely Dissatisfied with my recent experience with your products. On Saturday(6/18) I bought an Intex 15x48" metal frame above ground pool.
Shortly after getting it home and after taking all measures to make it a successful experience. we set the pool up,  After filling the almost 5,000 gallon pool, we noticed a defect in the side wall of this pool and it was leaking. Imagine my Frustration!! I called Walmart and spoke to a manager and was told we could exchange it for the same pool, having purchased other products from Intex, I felt good about this exchange. I have never been so messed around and frustrated by a store, which I know is not your fault, but I was still angry inside about all the time and work it took to set up and fill the pool just to have to take it all apart.I didn't expect them to bend over backward to make things right, but it sure would have been nice if they had tried to do something to make me feel better about the situation. After 45 minutes of waiting we did the exchange and headed home. That night we set up our new pool and checked it for holes, and defects. After we had filled over 3/4 of the new pool we noticed it was leaking from a seam in the bottom. Could this seriously be possible??  Well it definitely was. Once again I called Wal mart and made a complaint about the situation!!
Like I mentioned before I have purchased products from Intex in the past and have been fairly happy, so this is a Huge Disappointment that not only did we have major problems with one pool, we had problems with 2. Another frustrating thing that happened, was we put the cover on to keep debris from falling in, and noticed a tear near one of the pre-cut holes in the pool cover, it was not a big tear, but none the less it was torn. All in all this has been a terrible experience with the Intex product. I have no plans of Ever purchasing anything again from your company.
Stacy Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment