CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DEAR WAL-MART

To Whom it May Concern,
 I am Extremely Dissatisfied with my recent experience at Wal-mart. On Saturday(6/18) I bought an Intex 15x48" metal frame above ground pool.
Shortly after getting it home we set the pool up, after taking all measures to make it a successful set-up. After filling the almost 5,000 gallon pool, we noticed a defect in the top of this pool and it was leaking. Imagine my Frustration!! Well I called Walmart and spoke to an Assistant Manager named Melissa who reassured me that I could exchange the pool and that the next day(after having to drain all the water) I would be able to go to Customer Service and a pool would be waiting so we would not have to be messed around waiting for the exchange. Well Much to my surprise and disappointment, the pool was Not there and No one knew what was going on! So what was supposed to be a quick and Easy exchange turned into a 45 minute wait for a stock man to find the right pool and bring it from the backroom upfront. In the meantime I was frustrated about the situation and the wait, to then, be told by the Customer Service worker in a condescending way, To Just Be Patient!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I tried to remain patient, but this should have never happened. Well it gets worse! We returned home to set up the new pool and were shocked to see that this brand new pool liner had a hole near the seam at the bottom! After calling and speaking with another Assistant manager who was not very helpful,. We have decided to make a return on this and support some other store and hope for a better experience all around!  What happened to "guaranteed satisfaction with what you buy; friendly, knowledgeable service;  a pleasant shopping experience?"  This is so Extremely far from my 2 most recent experiences at Wal-mart!

1 comment:

  1. Most of the time I haven't been very happy with the service at Wal Mart.

    ReplyDelete