CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life is what happens to you, while you're busy making other plans.



When I was younger I used to dream of the day when I would be All Grown Up and Successful, like one of those famous Women on the Big Screen, You know the ones, Beautiful, with the perfect home, perfect man, perfect family, dream car, ya know the one, Who Had It All, Or so I thought in my Naive little mind!!

Well as I grew up, I realized that Life was NOTHING like this.  I'm not a downer usually, but I know now that life is Not At All Like The Movies! I know that there are parts of life that can be almost perfect, and I feel pretty blessed with how my life is.   I set some goals for myself before I turned the Big 30 and Guess What?? Most of them Did NOT Happen, I was disappointed in myself for awhile and then I realized that although I may have felt it, My life was NOT over at 30!! So Now I added those goals to "My Bucket List"

Here's a Sneak Peak of My Ever Growing Bucket List!
Find a Job I Love**
Graduate from College
Get to  my Dream Goal Weight
Run a 5k without Stopping
Go to England
Learn to be more Humble
Make a Professional looking cake
Swim in the Ocean**
Travel the World
Get a Massage**
Go to the Barnum & Bailey's and Ringling Brother's Circus
Go to the Temple Monthly for one year
Buy and Drive :) a Jeep Liberty Sport
Become a Mother
Finish my Louisiana Scrapbook
Meet my Mom's Family
Learn to Water Ski
Play the Flute really good
Wear a Freaking Cute bathing suit in public Without a Shirt!
Learn to control my Emotions
Marry "my" Perfect Man
Speak in public without "shaking"
Sleep under the stars without a tent
Learn to really trust
Go to Disneyland
Serve a Mission with my Husband
Organize my Craft stuff  so I can craft ,When ever I want and be able to find what I need :)
Do a Session at the Baton Rouge La Temple
Be Brave
Go on an African Safari
Go on the Terror Ride at Lagoon With my eyes OPEN for the Whole Ride
Master the Sewing Machine
Be More Consistent in putting others first
Make it to the Celestial Kingdom (I guess that's After I kick the Bucket!! ha ha)

I had Better get my butt in gear, I've got a lot to do before I die, Which hopefully is not too soon :)

**- Accomplished









2 comments:

  1. Stacy Chandler. Three words. I love you. And two more- I understand. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'm pretty sure that I had the same-ish blog post when I turned 30. Great minds DO think alike!

    ReplyDelete