CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR, IS FEAR ITSELF

I Hate Fear, I hate how it freezes me! Silly statemnet, but it's so very True.
I have so many things that I would Love to do in this Life, and I don't because I let Fear stand in my way.
I've been thinking how many things I have passed up, because I was afraid for some reason or another.
I want to feel free. Sometimes I feel trapped and am not sure how to push through "My Fear Barrier"
I'm shy and awkward when I meet people, and have been told that I came across as unfriendly! I feel bad because that's not me, I Love people and learning about them, and becoming close friends. Friends are so important to me. They make my life Happy.
One of the things I have pushed aside is College
I am going to start the process soon to enroll ! I'm Terrified, but it's something I have wanted and needed to do For Years. I was crushed last week to find out that I didn't get my Summer position. I wanted it, I Needed it, But I have to know that Heavenly Father will look after me. He Always does :)
I know that I fear failure of enrolling in school, but if I fail, then at least I gave it my best shot.
Life is about taking chances and jumping back up, when you fall down.
So here goes my first step of looking Fear in the face and plowing through that wall!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Here is me loving you even more. First of all, you are not unfriendly. You are one of the sweetest, kindest, most amazing women that I know. So there. Also, I'm afraid of a lot of things. And I think I'm pretty tough. Another so there. Also, I probably come off as unfriendly also because I spend my days talking to musicians or children...and no one else. So, just know that your visiting teacher loves and adores you. So there. :)

    ReplyDelete