CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

AUGUST ALREADY???



Can You Believe It?? Because I CAN NOT!!
Where has the Summer Gone? I wish I had a list to prove that my summer has been filled with exciting things and Vacations, sorry there is No such list.
Don't get me wrong, it's been a nice vacation to accomplish things that needed done, but I wish I had the means to just take off on a plane ride to, Well Any ware!!!
I'm excited to get back to a consistent schedule, and try to figure things out once and for all, and by that I mean, maybe for one week :)
I went to a play awhile back to support a friend, this Play was none other than the popular Willy Wonka, this is one very annoying movie, that I Absolutely Love, so I enjoyed the play, but there was a song that has Haunted me since then, called "THINK POSITIVE!!"  Dumbest song ever, okay maybe not the dumbest, but it has stuck with me, and often times, reminds me of just that! The fact that I need a more positive outlook on life!  Sometimes life just seems, Blah, and I get down and think that my life should be better, I deserve Better?? Right??  Well recently, I've done some thinking, and I have finally realized that, this is Totally up to me and No One Else, the happiness part. I can only be as happy as I make up my mind to be.  I can't be discouraged that I'm not married, if I sit around waiting and hoping that Prince Charming will come searching for me, and toss some rocks at my window, because let's face it, that would just be terrifying, and creepy and that kind of stuff only happens in fairy tales, which I have come to realize, that as Magical as they may seem, they are Just So Far From Real Life :), so if I want true Love, I guess I'm going to have to make some effort, and if I want a College Degree, I can't sit at the Computer hoping that someone will fill in the appropriate applications and then show up to class for me. unless there are any takers???  Because that would just be so great :)

So I guess what I'm trying to say is E-Harmony.com here I come :)
I'll keep ya posted on how that goes!! ha ha

I guess I should get off here and fill August full of fun adventures, before it's back to school and SNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment