CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

High 5

The health challenge has begun and it's been good to have something to focus my attention on.
I'm so excited that week 1 is over.  It's been good, done a little Biggest Loser, Wii Dancing, Yard work and other misc stuff to stay active. Drank gallons of water, and I've Eaten a garden full of Fruits and Veggies.
These Challenges have really helped me focus on my health and have made me think more about how and what I need to do to change my bad habits.
I have worked hard and am feeling tired, but I have almost lost 5 Pd's!!!  SO  EXCITED and can't wait to see what will happen the rest of the week!
Oh and did I mention how excited I am for my "Sweets" day??  I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Bring on the Cadbury eggs! YUMMY :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm always impressed by you Stacy girl... I wish I had your willpower. I just can't do it. :)

    ReplyDelete