CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

RED TEAM


LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!   START YOUR ENGINES! 
Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?  LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!        ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!!!

Well I think you get the point!
IN THE WORDS OF COOL RUNNINGS' (Said with a Jamaican Accent Of Course :)
FEEL THE RHYTHM, FEEL THE RHYME, COME ON TEAM, IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!!!

Monday begins my 3rd Health Challenge and I'm Pumped!!  I'm Ready to gain control of my Health again. The Ipod is Synced with New Music, the veggies and fruit are bought, the Wii Dancing and Biggest Loser DVDs are dusted off. The measuring tape and scale are set out. Again I think you get the Picture :)

I'm excited to see what happens in the next 8 weeks!!
GO RED TEAM!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment