CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

LOVE LETTER

 
I received this Love Letter from Alejandro :) on Facebook I about fell off my chair laughing.
SO CLASSY
 
Hi Gorgeous I mean Flawless.Wow U're Damn Beautiful. I admire you so much type of woman like you have always be my dream.Am single and searching for the right one, I was Looking for family on here and i came across ur profile and my heart tell me to write you so i did what my heart tells me,Hope i didn't Upset you with my Letter

My Name is Sean Lorenzo Lived In Corsicana In Texas, I am 6'0 Tall average body and mixed race I'm 40 years of age,i was born in Palermo In Italy,I am a christian by Religion and also a Romantic,passionate,affectionate,Caring,Nice,Kind,Faithful,Loyal and God Fearing Man.I have spent my life getting involved with the arts as an artist though i am not yet accomplished.I'm Engineer

I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I believe I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with be-cos I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i don't smoke.

No one knows where the right one Lives...But we all Pray to God so that we can have the right Person to spend the rest of our Life with.Distance is just to test how far love can travel it doesn't matter in relationship if two partner really love their self and age is just a number in calendar

I would Love to chat with you on my Yahoo Instant IM..so if you Interested in getting to know more about me as well..you can Reach me Over-there and we can start to Communicate Over-there. lovelydaddy011@yahoo.com
 
WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHOULD I PURSUE THIS? HE COULD BE MY SOUL MATE.
He sounds about PERFECT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. RUN AWAY! I got a facebook message like that too...from Paul. Tim wanted to write back to him, but, for fear of Tim being put in jail, I just wrote him and told him he was creepy and pathetic. and that I have large husband. You can borrow him if you'd like..

    ReplyDelete