CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

UP FOR THE CHALLENGE



IT'S TIME TO GET SERIOUS AGAIN!!!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW HEALTH CHALLENGE TO BEGIN!!!
This is my 3rd Health Challenge. I'm ready & prepared to buckle down and be serious about my Health.
I have been suffering with Bad headaches for what seems like forever, and I have had some other Health stuff come up. It's Scary. Really, Really Scary, to think that because I make unhealthy habits, I could be, no I AM, shortening my life. I know it's so bad to be overweight, but it's so hard to let go of all these unhealthy habits. Dang Yummy Foods, but Really, I feel SO much better when I implement good eating and exercise  habits and all that Fun stuff. A Co-Worker asked me one time "Stacy, Do you think that you would be Married by now, if you weren't so overweight?"  I seriously wanted to cry, but I've thought about it this question more recently. When I was at my lowest weight (in a long time, this past summer) I felt so much better about myself, physically and emotionally, I felt Cuter, I felt brave enough to try new things, I had so much more energy. I wanted to wear cuter clothes and Jewelery, because I felt like I could.  Not that I couldn't before, But I didn't want to before, I didn't want people to look at me and compliment me on "Cute stuff" because I didn't feel Cute, or Pretty. I worry so much about what others think or what they might say about me, that I don't want to take the risk of embarrassing myself.  Dang Self Esteem!!
Recently a "friend" commented on my weight and asked in a round about way if I was able to keep the weight off from a previous health challenge. I answered honestly with a "Nope, I'm working on it" Gotta love questions like that.   I hate the fact that I'm overweight, but I hate it even more when people treat me like I'm an idiot, And I really don't appreciate the comments from people who have never struggled with weight issues. I know that, this will probably be a lifelong process for me and honestly that sucks, but I also have the chance right now to take control and make some positive changes so that I can look at myself and be proud of my accomplishments. And to all the rude people out there, SHOVE IT IN YOUR CAKE HOLE :)  Okay sorry that was kinda harsh, but that's how I feel!!!!
I know that Heavenly Father has given us Bodies, to take care of and so far I haven't done a super great job, but I'm working on doing better, and I Can't wait to gain control of Me and my Health. Also it's almost summer(I mean SPRING and Cold Wind in Idaho) and I plan on spending my summer in Cute clothes and Cute Sandals :) :) :)
So Bring on the Healthy Foods, The Exercise, The Water, The No eating after 9, and all that other "FUN" stuff, I'm SO Up For The Challenge!!!  Can't wait to meet my new team and work hard to get 100% for the 3rd time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment