CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

SPRING BREAK- DAY 3 & 4

Day 3
Spring Break is Almost over. I can't believe it. Times goes So Fast, when you don't want it to!
The last 2 days have been fun, but nothing to crazy to blog about. Yesterday it was nice enough to play outside for a few minutes, so Reagan and I did some sidewalk chalk, Okay I drew a big Cupcake and she scribbled on my work of art. Rude :)
My cute goldfish that I had for years went to the Big Fishbowl in the sky yesterday, well actually, it went into a cold, dark muddy hole in the yard. Sad, but it was time. Sure was a great fish, so many memories together, like when it swallowed a Huge rock and I had to gently hold him as I pulled the rock out of it's mouth with tweezers. Good times ha ha.
Last night was also somewhat of an Adventure! Yes I was Brave or Crazy, Or BOTH. I went to Austin Kade(Cosmetology School) and had my hair Cut!! Yep that's right, I Stacy Chandler biggest chicken of ALL when it comes to cutting my hair, Let a Beginner take Scissors and Color to My head!!!
I will Not lie, I was Freaking Out Big Time, but life is all about taking risks and It's only Hair!! Well it may only be hair, But it's My hair, and taking risks, is Not one of my strong points, although I'm about to get a whole lot better at Risk Taking. Just You Wait!!!
Anyways Courtney gave Nathan a hair cut and did a great job, then it was My turn. Yep still freaking out, but I went for it! I had her cut 2 inches off and layered it and then added some brown streaks!  I am wishing now that I would have went with darker streaks, but I wasn't that brave :)  Maybe next time.
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and feeling pretty good about this Risk! Yay for New Hair cuts
Day 4
Pretty Lame Day actually. Woke up throwing up from my headache, and feeling gross. I went visiting teaching and then spent some more time online researching cookie blogs, I'm ready to try again at the cookie decorating and trying a few new techniques. That's tomorrow. Can't wait, Can Ya??
Read an Ensign article and balled my eyes out. I Love Elder. Holland and I hate being an emotional girl.
I did a few random things and then went to lunch at Sonic, the sandwich was kinda Yucky, but the Lemon Berry Slush Was SO Delish. They are simply one of my most Favorite things in this world. I got the Rt 44 size which is huge and yes I finished it all  by myself. I LOVE them SO MUCH!!
I made some cookie dough for tomorrow and then I finished off my fairly boring day Tanning! I Love tanning, I know it's dangerous and sometimes I get nervous, but I Love the Warmth and the Tan look that I have. It just does something to a girls self- esteem when she's has a glow to her once blinding white skin :)  I also stopped at the party store and picked up some new Cookie Cutters. Pretty sad that cookie cutters can make a girl happy. Oh I'm So Excited about the high heel and Princess crown cookie cutters.
Looking forward to tomorrow and accomplishing some fun things.

1 comment:

  1. love. love. love. and don't feel bad. i read the Ensign too...and cried...and am now blogging about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete