CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stacy Chandler Is...


When I started this blog last year, I planned on using it as a Journal because journal writing is important in my mind, but I don't enjoy sitting down and writing.
I was challenged by a friend to write some things about who I am, so even though this blog is public, it's for me personally to write out things that I want and need to remember.
I'm not real good at talking about myself so this will be interesting, but here goes!!

Stacy Chandler is...  I am a Daughter of a Heavenly Father who Loves me Unconditionally, I have a purpose and reason to be here on this earth, sometimes I question this, but I know Heavenly Father knows me and has a bigger plan for me than I can even comprehend, and I have complete trust in him, so I'm going with it.   I have been blessed with Amazing and Loving Parents and I'm lucky enough to have the best siblings in the World. I truly love them all so much, and wouldn't be the woman I am today without their Love and Support.  I have the world's cutest and feistiest niece and I've loved so much watching her grow into the sweetest "big" girl. She is so grown up for a 4yr old.  And I can't wait to meet the new baby when "it's" born, sorry Baby :) I will spoil you rotten when you come, to make up for calling you "It".   I am trying so hard to learn, that life is what you make it. We are all blessed or cursed(glass half full or empty approach) with challenges and trials, some not to hard to get over and some that seem like they could crush you, if you let them.  In my opinion, trials are put in our lives to test us and see if we will stay strong and true to what we know. I pray that I can continue to learn and progress so that when trials and challenges come,  I can face them with the courage that it will take to make Heavenly Father Proud.  I've learned that I am someone who second guesses herself and questions Everything and I have always been shy and scared to fail, but at the Same time, deep deep down  I'm determined to make things happen.  It may take me awhile to accomplish my goals, but usually if it's something I want, I work hard to get it. I am so blessed to be a member of the LDS Church, and I know that my life would be So incredibly different if I didn't have the Gospel. I'm grateful to my parents for raising me and bringing me up in the church. I have a simple Testimony and hope to someday develop it into a strong unwavering one. I'm a pretty self conscious person and my lack of confidence has made me more afraid to try new things, but I'm learning that I can do things that I may not think are possible and be successful at them. I'm so proud of myself for the weight that I have been able to loose this past year and a half and for my Health challenge team members and Friends and Family, who cheered me on and pushed me when I wanted to quit and eat those Candy bars or M&M's, and I realize that even though I have more weight to loose, I finally feel pretty, and life is a whole lot more fun when you feel good inside and out.  Another thing I have been blessed with, are some of the most amazing friends who teach me on a regular basis who I am and who I can be. I love them so much and am so grateful for each and everyone of them.
Like everyone I have Hopes and Dreams.  I dream about the day(Sooner than Later, I hope) when I can go to the Temple and be Married. I have wanted this for SO LONG. I want more than anything to be a mom and raise a cute little family. To spend time teaching my kids to be strong in the Gospel, and have a Love for the Scriptures, and the teachings of the Prophets. I look forward to the day that I can take my kids on vacations and spend family time together building memories that will last forever. Families may seem like a simple thing to some people, but to me they are Everything.  I know that I haven't been blessed with these things yet and I used to think I was a pretty patient girl, but lately I get discouraged that it's not my life, but I try to remember "That it's all in good time". Right??   I'm a hard worker and I absolutely Love the Kids I work with. My job is not always easy, but those kids are definitely the favorite part of my day. I have been lucky to work with some Really challenging kids, and they have brought me the most joy, because it takes more to love them, but in the end these kids have become my "own". Sometimes when times get tough at work, I'm reminded that these are Heavenly Fathers "Perfect" kids and I have the opportunity to be changed by knowing and Loving them.  I really Love being a part of these amazing kids lives! 
I'm grateful to be who I am, even if it's that I'm a quite, shy, under confident, tenderhearted, and some what selfish and prideful woman. I get to learn more about myself daily, and I look forward to becoming better and making progress toward making it back to Live with Heavenly Father and Jesus again. I love them so much and am so Grateful for the Atonement and the sacrifices that have been made, so that I have the opportunity to become clean and be forgiven for the mistakes I make. I love the gospel and am so thankful to know that as I do the things that I know are right, I can return to the open arms of the Savior.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Stacy I love you!! You are all of these things and more. You forgot the fact that you are an amazing friend, sister and daughter. And that you are an insanely good baker, hilarious and someone who makes the world a more beautiful place. Oh, and don't ever forget the fact that you are DEAD SEXY! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy Chandler. Just so you know...I love you. You are all of these things and SO MUCH MORE! You are an inspiration to everyone who knows you, even if it is quietly and sometimes from afar. As for the raising a cute little family thing, believe me, I understand. But just think of how much you'll love them and appreciate them and cherish them when you do have themm. (that's what I tell myself...) I love your guts Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH!! Girls you both made it through the longest most Boring post! I hope you know how Grateful I am for the both of you!
    2 Great women, that I would like to be more like someday.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete