CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SPRING BREAK- DAY 2

Yep already Day 2 of my break.
Today is going to be a VERY Productive day. I plan on getting SO much Accomplished.
I started with a Hot shower then Laundry and a quick walk home and all before 9 am. Wow I'm Impressed. Ha Ha.
Today on the Agenda, is Working on getting my coupon binder up to date. This will be a "Daunting Task." I have not couponed for months and so my newspapers(5 Sunday) every week to be exact, have Piled up and I'm being over taken by bags and bags of newspapers, that I'm spending money for and not using! So I had to make a decision to either Use them or cancel my subscription. So I'm going to get my butt in gear and update the binder and start saving money, like I used to. I love saving money and seeing all the food stock up in my closets and cupboards. So Awesome!
I'm also going with Nate(for Moral support) as he get his hair cut, at Austin Kade from a "Beginner" Yikes. If it goes well, I plan on getting mine done Thursday. Kinda Freaking Out:)  Nathan said" It's only hair, it'll grow back"  Yep it's only hair, But I don't think I would look so Hot BALD!! I Can't just shave it, if it goes bad. Or Maybe I could. Ha Ha
My other project is to get All the pieces cut out for a Trip Around the World quilt, that I plan to make for Kali's new baby. Yikes!! I've got less than 3 weeks to get it finished. I'm so excited, It's brown and turquoise. I may just get it done and want to keep it.   I guess I better get busy. 
Well day 2 is over and I did Not accomplish as much as planned but it's okay I have more time tomorrow. Nathan didn't get his hair cut after sitting with him at the salon for 45 minutes just to find that she didn't have enough time.  ARG not happy! Oh well such is life, tomorrow it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment