CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

POOPED :)


So that word is just Gross. Right? Why do people say I'm pooped, when they are tired?  It makes no sense to me at all.  it just grosses me out, so why am I blogging about it?  Well I'm Exhausted, and that makes more sense rather than this other nasty statement!!
The RS Birthday party was a success! Food was Fantastic, Decorations turned out super cute and I loved seeing so many people there.  I reconfirmed in my mind that I should NEVER and I mean NEVER speak in public again. I think I humiliate myself more, every time I get up, and not to mention the Stake RS presidency were there and they got to see my huge Lack of talent in Public speaking. Oh well, What's a girl to do. Go in the bathroom and cry? Well that's what I did for 2 seconds last night, then I pulled it together and finished the night with an Exhausted Smile!!  Sometimes being an emotional girl sucks!
To top it off I might have a bladder infection, never had one before, but let me tell ya, it's PAINFUL. I'm pretty sure that I've drank my weight in Cranberry Juice and water the last 2 days and have ran a fever over 100. Not my idea of fun for a day off or ever!   With drinking all this juice, I'm worried I might end up looking like this picture, Just a little more red than blue Not very pretty. So yeah, all in all  I'm Pooped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment