CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday, Which Means It's Almost Sunday.. AGAIN



Time Flies When Your Having Fun! Well I think, Time just Flies, no matter what!  I feel like I was just barely putting on a dress for church. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Church most days, but Sunday's are just not my favorite. Sunday clothes are so Overrated! and the fact that Sunday is just that much closer to the Relief Society Birthday Party.  Is kinda freaking me out!!
 It's coming together,  I'm seeing it slowly take shape. YAY for parties, and I'm so excited the Grass in my cute pots are Growing!! My dad asked "if I was trying to grow Organisms??"  My reply, nope just WEED , Not gonna lie, I kinda feel like a druggie.  I've got my special lights and I take extra precautions to remove them at night so they don't get a chill, and would you judge me, If I talk to them??  Well, in my professional opinion,  we all need a little encouragement from time to time. Pathetic, you say?  I'm tough I can handle it.
Well I'm off to make more invites, and finish up the table decorations and then I'm off to the Dreaded Winco.
I really love Saturdays, Mainly, because I don't have to wear a Dress :) and I can  get lots accomplished
 I hope every body's weekend is fun filled and Relaxing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment