CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Winco

I'm NOT your biggest fan, Sorry, I know you must be Heartbroken. I hate grocery shopping, especially at Winco, but today I needed to get some Baking supplies and so off to my favorite place besides Cal Ranch(that's another post for another day). we got behind a very Crabby shopper, she was old and probably doesn't enjoy shopping either, but Really? Then Birds flying overhead, Who wants birds flying over their produce? Not me, that's for sure, Gross, and then the WORST!  Dear Winco shoppers in aisle (let's say) 11 PLEASE GET A ROOM! I know the canned fruit creates such a Romantic atmosphere, but Please save that for somewhere else, Um Maybe where I'm Not, Is that too much to Ask???? I think not, and to end this fabulous trip, we ended up behind the previously mentioned Crabby lady, who had forgotten her Debit card number and so because she had tried multiple times, she was locked out of her account, so she had to pay with a check, which Made her day just that much sweeter. So all in all that is just a few more reasons to add to  my reasons why I'm not your # 1 fan.

1 comment:

  1. In addition, Winco...I, too, am disgusted with you. Please stop making it rough for me to buy produce. I think it's completely rude that your produce is squeezed in the corner by candy in bulk to one side and cookies to the other. And please try to be nice to Stacy. I kinda like her.

    ReplyDelete