CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SPRING BREAK- DAY 1

I Love when I have a Whole week off work. Some people enjoy their Spring break in Hawaii or Partying hard but Me.
I'm going to enjoy Not waking up at 5:30 A.M.  Not having to work, Not doing, Anything I don't want too! Sounds Lame, Well so be it!
My first day of Spring Break started out with walking home(My choice) in the Snow.  Yep that's right Stupid Snow. My little neighbor girl said to her mom " Isn't is supposed to be a green grass day???" I agree with Daria :)
I went Visiting Teaching, and then I played with  2 of my Favorite Girls. Avery & Carter, we made a Blanket river, and the carpet had Alligators so we had to stay on the blankets, or we'd get eaten! Yikes
Well Av reminded me often as I forgot and stepped in to the infested waters, that I was now missing a leg, or a toe, or My Neck!! Love that Girl.  We made fun bug cookies with Green frosting of Course. Avery's Fave.  And Carter, she is so big and has the most beautiful eyes and smile, When you can get it out of her. ha ha. She was laughing so hard as I pretended to "eat her toes" what a Happy girl. Love them both.
After the girls left I finished baking cookies and then Frosted them. Okay I'm planning to be a baker someday. I know I'm not great, but I love to create in the Kitchen! I have seen so many Amazing recipes that I MUST make, but if I do, I may die an early death, and Death doesn't sound to fun to me , Unless it's Death By Chocolate, then I'm Okay with it!!
Right now on my "To Do List" is to learn how to Decorate "Royal Frosting" cookies. You know the ones that are So cute and Glazed, and then decorated to the point of being too cute to eat!! Yep those are the ones.  I have read So many blogs and have learned enough to begin, I think. Well after sitting and Decorating cookies for Hours(Dead serious) I realized that I'm Dang slow, and after I was finished, I didn't want anyone to eat them. Who Eats cookies, that took hours to decorate?  Well My Family does, Okay, so do I!!
My first cookies turned out okay, but I look forward to practicing so they can be cuter, and I can be a whole lot faster!!
Well in a Nut shell that was Day 1- Fun and Productive(sorta)
On to Day 2

1 comment:

  1. The girls and I love you more!! But I want photos of your finished cookies!!! NOW!! :) Or, better yet, some samples next time! :) You are the best ever, have I mentioned that? THanks again for playing with the girls. And sorry about the alligator bites. Don't worry. It's only a flesh wound.

    ReplyDelete