CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Biebs I'm Star Struck

Wait is that a Hair Flip???  DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!
JUSTIN BIEBER!!  Need I say More? Probably not, but I WILL.
Last night I was coaxed into going to a movie all about this teen heart-throb. Not such a fan of the Biebs, but it's because I didn't take the opportunity to know him. ha ha  Now that I Know him, he just seems like such a sweet kid!  I can't say I would travel far to see him, or scream or cry if I was the "One Less Lonely Girl" Okay I'm totally lying, I would cry my eyes out :)
The best part of the night was having a huge theater to ourselves and more importantly totally Drinking to Biebs and Toasting the epic moments of the show! Probably my favorite toast was to " P- Diddy Snoop" Classic. Thanks Nate!!
Also I loved eating Kiwi Loco during the show, Such a Rebel.
And Did I mention the "Dougie" I'm not the most attractive dancer, but I gave the Dougie my best shot, and yes I have secretly been practicing. We have pic's to prove the insanity, EMBARRASSING, but I'm good with it! I Think!!!
All in all I'm star struck and Biebs you can buy me anything, even a Diamond ring, Eww not like that! I don't want to go to jail!! I just like Shiny Diamonds :)
Couldn't have asked for a better evening!!

1 comment: