CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

WASTING AWAY

I have decided that I am wasting a lot of my life. I have 24 hrs in a day, that is a fact, that probably won't ever change, but I Need too.    I have done some serious thinking lately and I'm tired of wasting my days doing Unimportant things. I know that someday I'm going to be held accountable for the things that I have done or Not done with my life. Kinda scares me. At this point, I don't have a Man to take care of(or is that the other way around??) I don't have babies to raise, so it's just me and I should take the opportunity to Live a little before Prince charming sweeps me off my feet. P.S. if you see said Prince, send him my way :) okay anyways, I spend part of my 24 hrs sleeping and some working and some playing, but I also Waste A lot of Time, so it's gonna stop. It's time to buckle down and make my life matter. I have done some "soul searching" and I want to be a better example like some of the great women I have the opportunity to know. Sometimes I'm pretty selfish, and I get caught up in ME.
 I realize that I need to open my eyes and see those around me and help where I can. I also have decided that I have been given a brain and I'm not the smartest girl, and I give up quickly, if it's hard, but there are some things I Really want to do.
Here is a list of a few
I want to be a really good cook
I want to play the Flute again
I want to run a 5k
I 'm gonna master the piano
I want to serve those around me
I want to go to the Temple regularly
I really want to go to School
I want to be confident in knowing who I am
Now with that being said, some of these things scare the crap out of me, I'm not good with change, and like I said I don't like doing hard things, but for me to be able to grow, I HAVE TO!!
No more wasting time on the unimportant and moving on to more Essential things that will make me be a better person.

1 comment:

  1. You ARE amazing and you can do ANYTHING!!! I love your goals! And you too!!

    ReplyDelete