CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

That's how I Roll- down memory lane



Okay it's confession time again!!
I am ADDICTED to Tootsie Rolls!!
I have always liked tootsie rolls. When I was younger I had a Tootsie roll chap stick, and because I already confessed to being addicted to these delicious treats, I will also confess, that I used to eat that chap stick! Gross right? well it worked, when the tootsie roll stash was out. I promise I don't eat chap stick Anymore, but I might if I could find a tootsie roll one again :)
I will always remember going to Cat's Pharmacy(favorite place on earth, as a kid) and putting my handful of change up on the counter and asking how many tootsie rolls I could buy. They were a penny, and they had all these great flavors like strawberry, grape, blue raspberry, and green apple. The sweet lady would tell me  how many I could buy and I would sit and count out carefully, equal amounts of each color. I would get a whole bag and go off on my merry way. Such good times. I still feel a little bad sometimes for the staff at "Cats" they had to get tired of counting our change.
Well today I found a bag of "Child's Play" a delicious mix of Tootsie rolls and Dots, I am still in love with the little tootsie rolls wrapped in blue wrappers. They are vanilla flavored. So Good, and then the pink ones, followed by the lime flavored ones. Sorry Lemon and Orange, You did not make the cut! But my Favorite are still and will probably always be the Original Brown wrapped Chocolate flavored ones.
My life must be so boring because I just wrote a whole post about my Love of TOOTSIE ROLLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment