CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Panic Attack

PANIC has set in!!  I ONLY have 9 days to pull together a Fabulous Birthday party for the Relief Society Birthday celebration.  I need to breathe! It will be fine, I Can do it, I Think I can! I think I can! So why am I wasting time on Facebook and Blogging, well because I am overwhelmed.
Program to plan, food to buy, decorations to get, grass to grow, projects to do, and yeah remember Deep Breath!! HE-HE-HE-WHO( oh wait I'm not having a kid) okay I'm GOOD :) Overly dramatic you say, well for some reason I thought I had Way more time, but not so. I'm just gonna have to pick up the pace a little. It's all good. After some much needed inspiration(MANDY)  I've got great ideas and am looking forward to seeing it all come together.
More posts to come as the planning and prep work begins.
Yay for Parties and Friends and Food, and and pre-planning get together's

1 comment:

  1. dude. you can do it. you're seriously one of the most talented ladies I have EVER met.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete