CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Work in Progess

I have decided that my life lately, seems like a big ole Work in Progress. I'm learning daily that, I can't rely on myself, but that I need to Rely on someone much much greater. This week especially, I have realized that I need Heavenly Father in my life,  more than I have needed him in a long time. Now that being said, When I say much more, I have always needed him, but it's evident to me that I need more help in my life to figure out what and how to be happy. Life is interesting, and when you think you've got it all figured out, and are coasting along like you've got it all under control. BAM out of the blue you hit a big Speed bump, with a sign that says, Nice Try you are not in Control. Is this just my life? 
 I'm so grateful for the Gospel and for the knowledge that I have a Loving Heavenly Father, who is there for me No Matter What. What a Great blessing this has been. I know that as I put my trust in him, he will guide me in a direction that will help me find  happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say amen and hallelujah! It is pretty laughable to pretend that we are in control, but I still try it now and then! Boy is being humbled over and over and over again really getting old!!! :) I love ya tons, sis. Trust in the Lord and take whatever leap of faith you find in front of you and I know it'll work out. You are amazing! Don't ever forget it.

    ReplyDelete