CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

L-O-V-E



Well considering that today is Valentines Day, the day of showing Love n all that other Mushy crap :)  I decided that I would maybe jot down a few of the things that I Love.
1. I LOVE My Family. They truly are the greatest
2. I LOVE Being a Member of the Church
3. I LOVE Working with the Pre-School Kids
4. I LOVE Chinese food
5. I LOVE Crafting
6. I LOVE Being an Aunt
7. I LOVE Swimming
8. I LOVE Spending money on fun stuff- Not Bills
9. I LOVE Traveling
10. I LOVE Baking
11. I LOVE Learning new things
12. I LOVE Taking pictures
13. I LOVE Blogs and being a "Blog Stalker"
14. I LOVE Holidays
15. I LOVE Pillows
16. I LOVE Jamba Juice
17. I LOVE Fishing and Camping
18. I LOVE Sleeping in
19. I LOVE My friends
20. I LOVE Tanning
21. I LOVE Peanut Butter M&M's
22. I LOVE Playing Games
23. I LOVE New socks
24. I LOVE Babies
25. I LOVE Being Single on Valentines Day. HA HA HA

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!  LOVE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment