CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Couch to 5 K




I'm honestly not sure why I'm gonna do this to myself, but I am, and I'm Secretly Excited.
Dang the Secret is out.  Oh Well, now that it's out, there is NO, and I mean No Backing down.
I am going to start training for a 5k!  I am kinda freaking out, OK not kinda, I AM FREAKING OUT!!
What happens, if I pass out or Die? I guess there are worse things, but if I do pass out, hopefully I will die so I don't have to see any of those people again. Ha Ha.
I am going to start the couch to 5k program on Monday the 14th. I need to go get some sweet workout gear so I can look Hott doing it. and I don't mean Sweaty Hot, maybe if I wear a  Pink track suit, I will land the man of my dreams. He would be so LUCKY :) A cute Blonde in a Track suit, what more could a guy want??  
Anyways Looking forward to working hard and looking good for my 4th of July 5k!!

No comments:

Post a Comment