CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ch Ch Ch CHANGES

Someone once said that Change is a good thing. I am willing to agree to disagree.
I know change can be good. I love reaching into my pocket and having loose Change especially Quarters, and I love Changing into P.J's after a long day, and watching the leaves as they Change colors in the Fall, and I especially love the way cookie dough Changes into warm gooey delicious cookies  Okay but seriously, Change is not something I like or even look forward to, even if I know it will benefit me in my life. 
I've been thinking a lot about change and how it's inevitable, there is No stopping it. Sometimes change comes from the choices we make, or the choices that others make, it can be good or bad, but it will happen.
I recently spoke to a friend who said " You Choose To" that's how you make it through your day. You have the right to choose how you react, how you will let things affect you, you can't change some things, so you just have to choose what you can Change.  Seems simple right? Well to this friend, THANKS FOR NOTHING :)  ha ha,  Sometimes it's SO hard to make the right choices, and sometimes I'm afraid that I'll  mess up a good thing, so why try.  I'm so confused right now in so many areas in my life that it just seems easier, to quit.  Nothin like a positive outlook on life :)  Looking forward to getting hit soon with the inspiration stick, and hopefully knock some sense into me or some stuffing out of me. Either would be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment