CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've made up my mind!



I'm Gonna Be a ???? Are you Ready?  A DANCER!!   HA HA HA
I've just spent the last 45 minutes Dancing (Wii Style) and I Freaking Love it. One of my Favorite dances is by the Pussycat Dolls and it seems fitting where as I'm trying to decide just that, Maybe the Pussycat dolls have it all figured out for me.
When I grow up I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
When I grow up I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies
When I grow up,I wanna see me, me on TV, people know me, be on magazines
When I grow up, freshly cleaned, number one chick, wanna step out on the scene

 Well as far as Dancing is concerned,
 Am I coordinated? Nope,  Do I have Rhythm?  Not exactly, Is it pretty to watch? Not quite, Do I have the Girlish Figure?  Heck No, But can I move? Well Yes, Yes I can.  I will say that I have more energy since my recent weight loss and so Dancing is really fun, but I'm not really sure I'm cut out to be a Dancer. So I guess it's back to the Drawing Board. So much for having my mind made up. Maybe Next time :)

1 comment: