CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll

This weekend we headed down to Salt lake to visit family. My cousin Jamie was Baptized on Saturday, What a special time for her. She is such a special girl and has such a sweet spirit. also her brother C.J. returned from his mission in Washington and gave his mission report on Sunday. Sounds like he was a great missionary and was able to bless many lives while serving Heavenly Father. It was a great weekend.
We borrowed Jordan and Sara's car and headed down Saturday Morning. It was a little squishy(for those who sat in the back) my front seat was not bad at all :)    Our trip started perfectly as we arrived in Utah with a pit stop to the London Market. I freaking Love this place, although you could be broke within 5 minutes, I refrained and only spent 20 bucks.  Then we headed to the church and spent some time with the family, after that we went to Wal-Mart.! I know right?  Were we not on Vacation??  Okay we just stopped to grab a few things for the road. Then it was off to Iceberg. Can I just Say "YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!  I'm so glad we don't have one here in I.F.  I would be the new balloon for the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade :)  next stop the Hotel. I love staying in Hotels, okay, I love them, only if I don't think to long, about all the Hotel Horror stories. My fav part of the hotel stay is the pool! I love swimming, I was enjoying myself until Nathan told me I looked like a Beached Whale. RUDE!! I could have drowned him :)  after swimming and relaxin in the Hot tub I relaxed by watching Glee. Could a Girl ask for a better weekend? Well I could, but Why??

No comments:

Post a Comment