CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Updates

Here's a little update on my life! Lame, I know
Life is good for the most part, headaches still going strong, still a hoarder, but each day I'm getting closer to being just a "Clutter Organizer" and I'm good with that for now :) , still deciding what to do as far as what I'll be when I Grow up, and praying for answers as far as where my life should go NOW. Looking forward to the Weekend more than I have in a Long time,  not looking forward to teaching Sunday, Loved going tanning, boy did I need that,  spending time with my Niece, cuddling under a blanket so we didn't freeze while watching Scooby Doo, Her Fave, Not mine. thankful it's Fast Sunday, and not High Council Sunday, No offense, but sometimes Fast Sunday's are just more eventful. Excited for the Super Bowl, Wait, Jk I am not a Football fan , but I want to make some yummy food, because let's be honest, I've been depriving myself of yummy food for Way too long, and I want to just eat some Delish, fatty food. I've been adding a few things in this week for Preparation, so I don't puke. Bring on the Game, okay, just the food is fine :)  Thankful for Amazingly patient people in my life who put up with me and all my Craziness. All in all a pretty boring post, but boring is good sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment