CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DR Update

So I went to the Dr yesterday and the Results!! I'm not InFertile.  Um Okay, Thanks for that Doc :)
Back to the Dr update. I went in to see if this new Dr could give me any insights into why, I've been having constant Headaches. Well this Dr. had me put my hand on this machine and it sent electrical currents through the body and gives a body analysis. you sit fully clothed, which I loved, and it doesn't hurt, which I also love.
So the conclusion, besides the fact that I'm good on the fertility front, is that I have really severe headaches. uh huh, I knew that! Dr. Thayne explained that there are 3 levels of headaches, regular, migraine and really severe, and well I have level 3 headaches and it's because my body is almost depleted of Lithium. causing it not to function properly. When he first said Lithium, I thought "Isn't that in Batteries?? Maybe I'll just start eating batteries. Would that work??  maybe, but for now he has given me some Lithium supplements to take. I guess, I'll go that route, for now. I'm really hoping and praying it works. It would be so nice not to have so much pain in my head.  I also learned a few other things about my body and that I have several things that are not balanced but he said I should not worry to much. I am excited to see what happens. We shall see in 2 months when I go back for a follow up.

2 comments:

  1. Stacy! I'm so excited! I hope that eating batteries works. :) I'm going to buy you a pink bunny suit and a drum just in case you keep going and going and going. Muahaha. Okay, sorry. I'm done. Promise. Love you and praying for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, oh how I love you! And I'll So take you up on the Pink bunny suit! Wouldn't that be classy. Thanks for the prayers :)

    ReplyDelete