CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Onward and Upward

Dear Blog.
Today has been a rough day!!!
I have been feeling pretty crappy and am tired of not feeling good. The headaches have eased up a lot and I'm so Grateful for that, but I just don't feel right. Tomorrow I'm headed to a Dr up in Rexburg and am nervous! I always think the worst, but I know that my body has been through some big changes in the past year and so for now I'm chalking it up to that. We shall see what Dr. Thayne has to say. Wish Me Luck!!  Also
I've really been missing my Grandpa lately and I really wish that he was here some days. He was one of the Kindest, most humble men around. I feel so lucky to have been blessed to not only know him, but have him in my life, and to have been able to spend a lot of time with him before he passed away. I was thinking back today of one of the times I sat with him and just held his hand before he passed away. I remember him just laying there while I read him an article from the Ensign, I figured he had fallen asleep, until I read the last line of the article and he squeezed my hand and said " I Love you Hunny."  I'll never forget that moment and am so Grateful for such an amazing example in my Life. I hope to someday be half as great as him. I Love You Grandpa Chandler.
So Thankful for good people in my life, that I can look to when times are tough.
Looking forward to a new day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment