CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

SO FRUSTRATED I COULD...

SCREAM, CRY, SWEAR, PUNCH SOMEONE OR SOMETHING, or JUST RANT ON MY BLOG. 

I know that life isn't fair, or meant to be easy, we are supposed to learn things, apply them to life, grow and move on to become responsible and productive human beings who make the world a better place. Well I'm just gonna say it.
LIFE SUCKS !!

Sometimes I feel like I try so hard to do what's right in life and BAM!! It bites me in the butt.  Why even try?  Well because, it's important, or something..

I've decided that in my life, I'm the quiet and shy type, that puts up with, oh just about anything.(Outside, my home,that is) and I let anyone who wants too walk all over me or treat me like crap.  I know that will probably never change, so I should just shut up Now.  But I've been told, I always have to have the last say, So why would this be any different.

I wish that I could have the guts to say what's on my mind, when it's on my mind. Not after the fact. 

I just don't understand why some people are the way they are, and can't be more like me?  ha ha. No really though??

I know that I'm under confident and a people pleaser, but I'm tired of dealing with all this crap! 

I hate that Satan always has a way of making me feel like I'll never be good enough.  Maybe someday, I'll get the opportunity to punch him in the face. Wouldn't that be nice?

Anyways, maybe I can just take this day as another learning experience and realize that I should try harder to stick up for myself.  Who am I trying to kid?

Okay so enough from the angry, bitter  Stacy.

Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment