CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ALMOST 30!!

I can't believe that I am almost 30! So Freaking Scary!
I remember being a little girl and hearing someone say that they were 30 and that just seemed SO OLD to me, I never thought that I would be 30 because maybe I just didn't want to be old!
Well there is no stopping it now. Tomorrow when I wake up I will officially be 30. GULP!!!!!
I am trying to make the best of it and remember age is only a number!!  Right?
I have been telling people that I'm trying to forget about this birthday. But how can you forget the day of your birth? Well I don't remember much that day but I'm sure my mom can remember way back. So Thanks MOM!
I guess I'll just suck it up and enjoy it! And who says you can't have your cake and it it too. Cuz I'm so planning on it. Bring on the Heaven and Hell cake. I hope it's as good as it looks!!
Because you only turn 30 once right?

No comments:

Post a Comment