CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day!!

Oh Saturdays are usually a busy day filled with Cleaning, Laundry, Shopping and such and today was not much Different. Busy that is!!
I started my day off at a Auxiliary Training meeting, Can I just say I'm not a Meeting kinda Girl,  Well at least not a 2 Hr meeting. Don't get me wrong it was good,  Just LONG!   Then is was off to a Basketball game, Can I just say watching little kids play sports always makes me Smile. They just want to win so bad and some of them are just Clueless, Like for example when the little boy gets the Basketball and he's so stinking proud of himself that he doesn't realize or hear his Coach yelling "Hey It's The Other Way." Classic. Well they didn't win but it was fun to watch anyways!! My next stop was Pet Co, Nathan needed some Lizard supplies and I some Crickets for Millie and Rodger(The Baby Turtles). As I was walking around the Corner I saw HIM!! He had curly brown hair, Big brown Eyes and I wanted him!! He was the Cutest dang Dog I've ever seen(Next to Lola). He is a Spaniel Mix named Murphy and he just had one of those faces! You know the face that says "Please oh Please take me out of this cage and take me home with you!!"  It's a good job that I'm strapped for cash because if not Murphy would probably be sitting on my lap as I sit here and type this. I so hope that Murphy can find a good home. I hate being POOR!!  Next we headed to the Library, Not my favorite place, but Ashley needed to get some books. While we drove around looking for a spot for like 5 minutes I saw a man that gives me the CREEPS !! He used to go to the same church,  He asked me out. I said No and he cried. Sad for him!! Scary for me!! And he also informed me once that all he wanted in life was to Marry a Mormon Girl and have Lots of Babies.  EWWWW!!  I was happy to see that he had found himself a nice girl. I hope they will be so happy together with ALL their children.
A couple of things that I realized as I was out and about on my shopping trips were that.  1. I'm SO glad that I don't Smoke, because just walking past the outside Ashtrays makes me want to puke. So Stinky. 2. Eating Peanut Butter M&M's makes me happy and they just taste so Dang good. And last but not least 3. I wish I had a Never ending checking Account where I could spend and spend and never have to worry about hearing the word Card Denied! Wouldn't that be SO Great!!!
All I have to say is Never a Dull Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment