CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I love the Holidays, and I always look forward to spending time with my family.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. We always get together and spend thanksgiving at my grandma and grandpa Chandler's house. We have little family traditions, Like the "Kid" table. Always an exciting thing when you graduate to the Big table. Another tradition is The "Goblets," ever since I can remember we've used these glass goblets and although they aren't super fancy or anything, it's just Tradition.  We also prepare for "Black Friday" shopping by searching ads for the best deals and map out all the game plans of who's going where, what time and who's crazy enough to go stand in line for hours to freeze our butts off. Gotta Love It!    So grateful for all the things that I have been blessed with. I really am So Lucky
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment