CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

No Stress?? Right

So the Doctor told me to try to eliminate undue stress from my life! I typically don't feel like I am a stressed out person, but last night while I was trying to relax, kicked back watching Grey's Anatomy, My cell phone rang and normally I don't answer it, if it's a number I don't recognize, because hey if the want to they can leave a message and if I know who it is I will call them back, but I felt like I needed to answer it, so I jumped off the couch and said HELLO. Then the Stress began, it was Assure link(the Medical button people) saying my Grandma had pushed her button and they thought that maybe she had fallen. They weren't able to hear her well enough to know what had happened!   Well a call like this sends me into Panic mode!!! What am I gonna find when I get there?? Well Ashley and I raced over to find Willow (My Nickname for Grandma) sprawled out on the floor. She had gotten up to go to bed and was half asleep and fell on the floor! Thankfully she was not hurt, just a little scared. I'm so grateful that she was Okay, She is getting pretty frail and a fall like that could really be bad for her.  So Glad that you were not hurt Willow!! And Thanks for helping me remain Stress free!! HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment