CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Life is Fun

So I survived the dreaded birthday and now I am officially 29 plus 1.
I had a great birthday! although my cake sank in and the peanut butter Mousse filling was not light and airy, it was like Paste, and I cried like a girl! Don't judge me! It was my Party and I could cry if I wanted to and so I did, and then I laughed at what a Dork I am and they bought a store bought cake,so my birthday wouldn't be ruined! So long story short, Now we have 2 cakes sitting around, and for someone on a health challenge that's a BAD idea!
I'm so excited to go Tanning, and eat my Pineapple and "Baby Bananna''s and wear my warm fuzzy pink socks, while listening to music with my new headphones, and so many other fun Presents! I think I've got the Best Family!
The Blue team is plugging away and working hard to get our points for this 1st week. I'm almost ready to share my bonus challenge goals for week 1. Stay Tuned.
The Headaches continue and I freaked myself out by watching Chiropractor adjustments, so I'm waiting on getting back my courage to go that route. Also I wish I was more secure in my Body image because I could get a  free massage to see if that would help the tension in my neck. But the thought of being Half Naked in my neighbors house just isn't gonna happen!
So All in All Life is FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment