CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Waiting Game!

Today was the big Ultrasound!   Are you thinking what I think your thinking??   WRONG :)
I went in to get an Ultrasound on my throat, to check out why my Thyroid is so freaking big!
So after waiting for about 1/2 hr they called me back and had me lay on this nice comfy table :) squished some nice cold jelly on my throat and proceeded to run the ultrasound wand over my neck, I almost laughed a few times, but I held it together. I asked the nurse a few questions to which she answered all of the with "Oh you'll have to ask your doctor, or you'll have to have your Dr. explain that. Except when I asked "well can you tell me what the red and blue stuff on that image is an she finally answered oh it's just blood!! well is that good I asked. I bet you can't guess her reply!! If you guessed that I have to discuss it with my Dr. Then you are Right!!  Ugh why is everything a secret? So the results? Well I won't know now until next week. AAAAHHHHHH!! My Dr. is out of town all next week so it's just the good ole Waiting game for me!! SO now I can just keep on worrying. Fun Right? Wrong Again.
I think that the Lord wants me to learn a little somethin about Patience. So here goes, until next week that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment