CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Health Challenge Day 1

It all begins today! Healthy Living, Eating Right, Exercising, No Sweets(Big Gulp), No Eating after 9(Double Gulp) and just plain being responsible for taking care of this body of mine. I will be completely honest here, I prepared for this challenge by consuming a few of my favorites. PEANUT BUTTER M&M's, Chocolate Milk and Monster Cookies, Not all at the same time. Because that would just be gross! HA HA.
I didn't eat any treats during the whole 8 week challenge last time and I plan on being almost as good. I will have 2 treat days in November(My Birthday and Thanksgiving and 1 in December(Christmas). That's it!!!
I want to feel motivated for this challenge like I did for challenge #1 but right now I just don't think it's gonna happen. I really feel pretty crappy and am so tired. I plan on working as hard as my body will let me. I made a goal to get all my points again and I'm gonna bust my butt to do it.  Whatever I have to do!!
My motto for this Challenge is Make It Blue !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment