CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SNOW, SNOW, AND MORE SNOW!!!

I know that living in Idaho for all my life, that I shouldn't be surprised that we have Snow and Lot's of it. But REALLY!  It started snowing Saturday morning and today is Tuesday and it's still snowing!
UGH, I know that we need the moisture and it's pretty and all, but it's cold and wet, and icy, and did I mention COLD!
I remember being a kid and being so Excited for the snow to come, so we could go sledding and build snowmen and have snowball fights and just plain freeze our butts off while we played with our friends outside. Now I can't wait for it to melt, so we can have spring time! This is all just wishful thinking because this is really the first big snowstorm of the season! I guess I should just prepare for more and try to make the best of it!  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment