CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Results

My Results are In!!
The nurse called to inform me yesterday that the results of my Thyroid Ultrasound are in and they look good to her! She said the Dr will read them when he returns, but for now she thinks they look good! Such a RELIEF!!
I'm so grateful for supportive people, who've been worried and have prayed for me to get good results. Knowing that something could be wrong is scary and nerve wracking but knowing that prayers are answered helps A LOT! So Thanks everyone! My "Brain" still hurts really bad most of the day, but I'm sleeping better, thanks to the Pain/Sleeping pills. I just really hope that my Thyroid levels can be evened out and I can start feeling better, I'm literally so Tired of being Tired. I just want to feel normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment