CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

It's Over and Done.
I look forward to Black Friday shopping all year long! What is it about getting up so early, or this year not even going to bed at all to go shopping? I'm not sure that I have the answer to that, although there is something about waiting in forever long lines, Freezing half to death, just for the moment when those doors fly open and people flood in as fast as they possibly can. It's EXHILARATING!!
We have been going for several years and almost every year we have been successful when it comes to get the things we've waited in line for.
This was not too different , we headed to Wal-Mart at about 10:45 p.m. and got the "wanted items", and then some. Then it was home for a few minutes, to drop off the goods, then off to Target. The line went on forever and ever. I decided that I didn't want to walk all that way so I went back to the car to wait for the group to come around the corner, While waiting, Some awesome guy yelled "Hey lady in the orange coat, get to the F-ing back of the line. Nice right?? SO RUDE!
I wanted to punch him! but I just ignored him instead. That's more Christlike right?
Anyways I love going and spending time with the family and all the other crazies, saving loads of cash!
Until Next Year. Farewell Black Friday. It was FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment