CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Exhausted

Can I just say I'm Exhausted!
So I have had a headache for the past 3 weeks and I'm so tired of feeling crappy. With a lot of worry and pressure from people who love and care about me. I finally scheduled an appointment with a Doctor! 
I went to see Dr. Ward and after a brief visit, he thinks that I probably have Tension Headaches and he also reviewed my blood work and decided that I need to have an Ultrasound to see what's up with my Thyroid.
I can honestly say I'm Freaking out. I know that it will all work out and that nothing bad will happen. I just hope that the medicine that I've been prescribed will help regulate things and get them back to normal soon, so I can finally start feeling better.
I guess I'll know more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment